Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blogging...

I have been thinking about blogging lately. I would really like to start blogging again and have it be consistent. At this point, I am making it on here to blog about once a month... I would like it to be 2-3 times a week.

But then there are always problems (or maybe excuses), like...

1. When do I find the time?
2. What do I write about?
3. Can I commit to actually blogging that often?

So the answers to the questions...

1. If you really want to do something, you make time, right? I am sure you have heard it said, "everyone has 24 hours in a day, it is all in the way they decide to spend it" or something like that.

2. Well, this blog is called musings, and musings are "thoughts, pondering, reflections, etc..." (More on the word "musing" here)
So what will I write about? Whatever I am thinking about :) I am going to try to post quotes, definitions, Bible verses, and randoms thoughts.

3. Yes...and no. I am going to start out small. I have decided I will try to blog at least once a week. Each Monday, you will (hopefully) find a Musing.

So stay tuned for some more musings made by me!

And let me know what you would like to hear about!

Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments: