1. Journaling more! 3-5 times per week
- I'm using the app Day One for this. The app has reminders. It also allows you to add a picture to the journal entry.
2. Bible reading, studying, memorizing (Listening to bible on cd)
-I have the dramatized Bible on cd in the NKJV that I am planning on listening to.
3. Learning new things/trying new things (12x)
-Not sure what these will be yet!
4.Read 50 books (at least 10 non-fiction)
-I'm keeping track on Goodreads and also planning on using this book challenge I found on Pinterest.
5. Pray more specifically and intentional
-This includes prayer journaling. I'm also trying this method: http://www.liesyoungwomenbelieve.com/index.php?id=2277
Word of the year: Trust
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV