Sunday, September 13, 2015

Our Project - 1 (she-shed, girls' get-a-way, cottage)

The last few weeks, we have been working on a new project! I actually remembered to take before and after pictures so I thought I would share what we have been working on! 

Maybe you have read blogs on this before or seen this idea on Pinterest, but now you'll get to see our unique spin on what they call a "she-shed". We are going to name ours, but we haven't come to agreement on one yet! So for now I'll refer to it as our project!

Here are the "before" pictures:

We took a playhouse that my dad had built many years ago and we (my mom, sister, and I) decided to convert it to the she-shed. 

This is the back wall.

One of the front corners.

The other front corner with the ladder to the loft.

The loft.

The playhouse needed to be cleaned out! It had become storage in the past couple years! 


No comments: