Friday, January 26, 2018

My Week in Review - 1/26/2018

Just a few things from this week!

Articles I have read this week:

This article on unwinding and taking breaks was a good reminder for me: Five ways to unwind in under 10 minutes

Books!
This month I have read ARCs of Keturah by Lisa T. Bergren (See my review here) and A Song Unheard by Roseanna M. White (My review here). I also just finished reading Troubled Waters by Susan May Warren. Troubled Waters is part of her Montana Rescue series and this one has been my most favorite yet!

Something new I'm trying this week!
Thanks to the Money Saving Mom Facebook page, I saw that through the end of January, you can get your first box from Stitch Fix without paying the styling fee. If you choose not to keep anything, you can send it all back without cost. I have never tried Stitch Fix, but I thought now would be a good time to give it a try. If you are interested in trying it out this month without the fee, you can check it out through my referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/16329045?sod=m&som=c
They just mailed my package and I am excited to get it in a few days!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: