Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Songs - Days 1-10

I started posting some of my favorite Christmas songs on Facebook and I thought I may as well do one a day to celebrate! I have a whole list of favorites. Some just jump out at me, some have deeper meanings. Here are the first few days of songs I posted.

Day 1 = Nov. 23 (The day AFTER Thanksgiving!)
Ding Dong Merrily on High by Rend Collective

Day 2
Light of Christmas by TobyMac


Day 3
This is Christmas by Kutless


Day 4
I heard the Bells on Christmas Day - Casting Crowns


Bonus: Noel (Light of the World) by Shelly E. Johnson (A friend suggested this one!)


Day 5
Carol of the Bells by the Celtic Women

Bonus: Carol of the Bells by Lindsey Sterling


Day 6
Christmas is here by Stars Go Dim


Day 7
Christmas in Our Hearts by Downhere


Day 8
What a Glorious Night - Sidewalk Prophets

Day 9
I Need a Silent Night - Amy Grant


Day 10 - Today! Dec. 2
Good News from Home (It was our Christmas Cantata at Church today and this was what the choir sang!)




No comments: