Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019: Resolutions and Goals

2019: goals
1. Consistent Bible reading. 
Read my Bible 4-5 days per week. I’ll be using the She Reads Truth Bible this year and I’m going to use some of its reading plans for the books of the Bible. I am thinking I will start in January with John. 

2. Read 120 books. 
This is more than double last year’s goal, but this year I want to count all the children’s books that I read, too! I tend to read to my nieces and nephews a lot and I thought it would be fun to keep track of the children’s books. 

3. Consistent prayer time.
Along with my Bible reading, I want to get back in the habit of daily, intentional prayer.I still need an intentional plan for this.

4. Have monthly goals.
Something along the lines of trying something new each month or at least having a new goal each month. This didn't work well for me last year, but I am going to try again!
Some ideas:
-Do a skirt/dress challenge (wear skirts/dresses for 7-14 days).
-Ride bike 3-5/week (during the summer).
-

5. Keep track of the projects that I complete in 2019.
I love creating things and I thought it would be fun to keep track of what I am making. In December 2018, I kept track and it was fun to see that I had completed 5 knitting projects!

Word of the Year: EMBRACE  
For more on this, see the last post!


Happy New Year! Share some of your goals in the comments! I’d love to hear them!


No comments: