1. A Warm House(and a wood stove)- I went outside today to clean up a few pool things and was VERY thankful to come back inside to warm up!
2. Hats, gloves, and socks, and boots-Even though I am not ready to use them and I do not like socks(unless they are cute), I will be thankful I have them.
3. Potato Pancakes- ummmm.....Thanks Mom for making them!
4. The mug that a friend gave me and the meaning behind it! Love you, Nutty!
5. Everybody around me that cares about me, helps me, and loves me!
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV)
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.