Saturday, September 24, 2011

The A-Z on Me!

Just a few (ok, 26) things about me!

A. Age: I am not telling!!! :)
B. Bed size:Twin, I have two of them :)
C. Chore that you hate:Dishes or unloading/loading dishwasher
D. Dogs: 2, but not really mine.(family dogs)
E. Essential start to your day: waking up!
F. Favorite color:It all depends on the day. Most of the time blue, but then sometimes red. I like red 'cause it is bold!!!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play:Violin, Piano, and Guitar. (I don't really play any now...wish I did)
J. Job title:Nanny, College student, but one of my favorites is Auntie!!!
K. Kids: 10 nieces and nephews with the 11th on the way.
L. Live: At home :)
M. Mother’s name: I call her Mom!!!
N. Nicknames:Auntie, and I can't think of any others :) at least any that I wish to share :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can think of...
P. Pet peeves: A whole list of things...
Q. Quote from a movie: Can't think of any right now, probably something from the Narnia movies. 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 5, 4 older and 1 younger
T. Time you wake up: It depends, I am not a morning person, so I get up after I hit the snooze button on my alarm about 100 times.......
U. Underwear:That is just a weird question.
V. Vegetable you hate: Don't know. I don't really like cooked broccoli.
W. What makes you run late: stuff or people :) or my car :)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and shoulder
Y. Yummy food that you make: ohhh, hard one. Today my favorite would be baked potato pizza. (That might change tomorrow!)
Z. Zoo animal: I like monkeys!!!

No comments: