Tuesday, August 7, 2012

On the other side of the storm


I saw this picture on Facebook the other day! I thought it was share-worthy. I know that many times I get stuck in the "storm". I forget that God uses the trials in our lives to build us up and help us grow. I also need to remind myself sometimes that God is always with me, especially in those hard times. In the midst of the storms of life, we need to look ahead. Not only past the trial, but beyond. Because as a Christian, the sunshine that we are headed for is Heaven, where there is true Sonshine!


Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 

James 1:2-4 (NIV1984)


  

Joy to you!

No comments: