- Read more (fiction and classics) - This has not been super consistent. I am reading more now than I was when I was still in school, but I can't quite seem to get back into as much reading as I used to do.
- Memorize Scripture -Well, as I come to the second item on my list, I see I have not been doing as well as I would have liked. I have memorized the first 3 verses of 1 Corinthians 13, and I am hoping to get back to finishing that chapter soon.
- Read my Bible and do a Bible study - I did better with this at the beginning of the year than now. Another resolution that I need to renew!
- Pay off my college debt - I have been able to continue to pay this down and am hoping to finish paying it off sooner (vs. later!).
- Complete MEPS - This is a year-long program, but I am almost done with it. We have a conference in May, one more class in June and (hopefully) graduation in the Fall! (click the link for more info).
- Continue to be politically active - I continue, of course, to be involved. I am currently serving as the Chair of the local party. I am also active in the state party as a delegate.
- Journal (prayer journal) - This happens a couple times a month. In a perfect world, it would happen every day, but...
- Blog (weekly?) - I have been trying to blog at least weekly.
Here are just a few of the things I may not have planned, but have been blessed by:
- A full-time temporary job in my hometown!
- Time I have been able to spend with family.
- The opportunity to get to meet new people in many different areas of my life.
- Being inspired with new ideas.
- And more...