Friday, August 24, 2018

Look for God-Sightings for 100 Days!

Have you ever done a gratitude challenge? Have you ever done one of the social media challenges where you are challenged to post your favorite books for 7 days or post a picture of ______ (you fill in the blank). I recently came across the #101in1001 challenge that looks like a fun challenge (just search for it!). I enjoy these sorts of challenges. They help me follow through and holds me accountable. I have done a gratitude one many times before, but now I thought I might try something new and thought I would see if anyone else is interested!

So here is my challenge for you!

Look for God-Sightings! For 100 days!

(Feel free to share this graphic if you are interested in doing the challenge!)

God-Sightings are not something new. This challenge is probably not even a new idea. God-Sightings is simply a fancy name for you to purposely look for how you see God in your life and the world around you. It is intentionally looking for how He is working in you and others. Ultimately, it is just a way for us to grow closer to Him and also be a witness for Him as we share how God is working in our everyday lives through our God-Sightings.

You can take this challenge however you want! You can journal your God-Sightings, share them with others, post them on social media or your blog. Make it work for you! There are no rules!

My only suggestions are this:

1.Write them down somewhere (journal, social media, blog, index cards...).
2. Share them! We are supposed to share our stories with others! (In a letter, on your blog, on social media, in person!)
3, Remember: It can be something big. It can be something very small.
4. Don't get discouraged if you miss a day! Just start with Day 1 and keep going until you get to Day 100 (even if it takes you more than 100 days).

I am starting my challenge on September 1, 2018. Please consider joining in! And share this challenge with others! Remember, you can start at any point and go for as many days as you would like!

--------
I will be sharing more on my Facebook Page: Musings Made By Mandy

No comments: