Friday, August 10, 2018

The Reckless by MaryLu Tyndall – Book Review




I have loved MaryLu Tyndall’s books since I read the Red Siren a few years back. The Reckless is a part of my favorite series by Tyndall: Legacy of the King’s Pirates. There were so many things I loved about this book. I love the adventure, the romance, and the family support and commitment that is shown throughout the story. The story is appropriately entitled The Reckless as you will soon discover as you start reading this story. You will see distinct differences in the main characters. The story shows you how one changed life can impact so many others. Forgiveness is an overarching theme in this story: forgiveness from self, others, and God. There are deep elements and yet many lighthearted and fun moments, too! As always, I didn’t want to put the book down until I was done! And now I will wait (impatiently) for another book by MaryLu Tyndall! Lastly, if you haven’t read all the other books in the Legacy of the King’s Pirates series, I encourage you to check them all out!

 *****

MaryLu Tyndall has some fun things on her blog today for release day! She also has links to purchase the book.


No comments: