Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GIve Thanks - 11/1/11

I give thanks for...

Friends

I have many friends. Some are older than me, some are younger than me, some are my age. Some are from this group or that group. They are all from different walks of life and they all teach me different things. I am privileged to friends in my family and to have friends become a part of my family. Some of these people may not even call me their friend, but I am glad I can call them my friend! 

My greatest friend of all is Jesus. He laid down his life for me, and for you.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

I am thankful for all my friends and that Jesus, my friend, loved me enough to lay down His life.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

No comments: