Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Give Thanks - two for one! 11/15-16/11

I give thanks for the little one that will get to wear this outfit and bib soon! This week, I became an auntie again for the 11th time!!! I give thanks for God blessing of this baby. And I am thankful for the health of this little one!



Psalm 127:3

English Standard Version (ESV)
 3Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
    the fruit of the womb a reward. 

Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

John 1:12

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
 
This verse reminds me that we all have the opportunity to be called children of God and God loves us! I pray this child will grow to love God and have a personal relationship with Him!
 
 

Yay!!! I am an auntie again!!!! (Just had to say that!)

No comments: