Friday, May 3, 2013

Key-chains - Bears

 This week I thought I would share a few more key-chains with you. These all have something to do with bears! Enjoy!


The one below is a stuffed Winnie the Pooh that I got at Disney World. Since I was a big fan of Winnie the Pooh growing up (and even now!), I thought it would be fun to get one from Disney World!
Winnie the Pooh key-chain



 This one is a Polar Bear. My dad gave it to me from a trade show that he went to for work.
Polar Bear


This Bear and Heart key-chain was given to me by a friend. She made it for me as a gift. I can't remember the exact time that she gave it to me, but I think it was around the time that she moved out of state.It has always made me think of her!

Bear and Heart keychain

The last one of my "bear" key-chains is a Pooh bear and Tigger key-chain! This one was given to me as a gift.
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, too!

No comments: