Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Washington DC Trip - The Keychain Version (part 1)

I am so excited to share about my recent trip to Washington DC and the surrounding area. I have to say right up front this may very well have been one of THE best trips I have ever been on. I had so much fun and learned so much about history. The places I went to open the doors to a whole new dimension for me. It was a fantastic trip.

One of the fun parts of my trip was that I was able to expand my keychain collection while traveling! It is always fun to get a souvenir to help remember the vacation and the good times. And my favorite souvenirs happen to be keychains! I added a quite a few so it will take a couple posts to share them all, but I hope you enjoy my story through the keychains!

First Stop - Hershey Chocolate World

While we hadn't planned on this being our first stop, it was indeed. (We had planned on going to the Sight and Sound Production of Noah in Lancaster, PA, but our car broke down. Check out my mom's blog for more of the story.

Hershey, PA was a fun town to go to. The street lights are made of chocolate kisses and the town seems to center around chocolate. We were able to go on a tour of how they make the chocolate. It was a lot of fun!

So my first keychain came from there! It has my first initial on it, "M," a "kiss," and it say Hershey Chocolate World!

Hershey Chocolate World Keychain

No comments: