Friday, July 27, 2012

Write about it!


I found this picture on Facebook from an author! I think it is appropriate! Sometimes, I try to talk through my feelings and thoughts, once in a while this works to help me sort through it out. But I have found it helps me a lot more when I write it down. I like to write down my thoughts, I like to work it out on paper, or in cyberspace - here on my blog. :)

Even when it comes to praying, I would rather write my prayers down. I keep a prayer journal and I find that it helps me to not be so distracted when I pray. Otherwise, when I pray, I feel like I pray in bits and pieces and my mind goes elsewhere. When I write down my prayers, I concentrate better on the One I am writing and talking to! 

While this blog may have a lot of random thoughts, I hope my musings will help you grow in Christ. Last night, I started thinking about the fact that people do read my blog and my writings. It shocks me. What do I have to say that anyone would want to read about? But then, it is not about me, it is about Him, Jesus Christ. Everything I do I want to be for His glory. I want His light to shine through me, so that you may see Him better. This is my prayer and hope. Thanks for reading!

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.  

1 Corinthians 10:31
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 

No comments: