Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm thankful for... Day 11, 12, & 13

I have fallen a little behind on my thankful posts, the the last couple of days have been quite busy. As I look back on them, I'm not positive what all consumed the hours, but I know I didn't get around to posting anything here. 

Ahhh, now I remember what I was up to. I worked on Saturday and Friday and what time I didn't use catching up on things, was spent reading! :) I read two novels in the last couple of days. So I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to spend some time reading. While I was in college, I didn't have a lot of time for pleasure reading. After I finished college, it took me a long time to get back to reading books that I wanted to read instead of just the books I had to read for my assignments. It is so nice to have found my love of reading again!

I saw this picture earlier today and thought it was very appropriate! Except I would probably be heading to the library. Oh, that is another thing I am thankful, my local library and the wonderful librarians there. I don't know what I would do without them!

What are you thankful for this weekend? 

No comments: