Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm thankful for... Day 9

This is for yesterday (10/9)! Yesterday I was thankful to be able to go shopping in town with my mom and sister. We went to one of our favorite little stores in town, then to the library, and Walmart. It was a fun outing. And even more fun because I got some great deals. At the library, I picked up a couple of books of their book sale cart for just a couple dollars I got 3 novels and a children's book. Then when we were at Walmart, they were marking most of their clearance clothes down...to $1! It was great to be able to get a few different things! I got a course skirts, pairs of shorts, and t-shirts. All for $1 each, such a great deal. 

It was such a fun time!

What are you thankful for? When was the last time you got a great deal on something?

No comments: