Thursday, October 4, 2012

21 Days of Musings-Day 1

Day 1- 15 interesting facts about yourself
 (Disclaimer: These may only be interesting to me!)
  1. I am an auntie (12 times)
  2. I like to cook
  3. I like to read
  4. I love iced tea
  5. Summer is my favorite season, Winter is my least favorite.
  6. Cotton Candy is one of my favorite things!
  7. My favorite snack is popcorn
  8. I was homeschooled all my life until my Junior year and then I did two years of college before I finished high school!
  9. I finished all of my coursework for my B.A. degree before I was 20!
  10. I like volunteering. I have volunteered for MOPs, Awana, our homeschool co-op, and I interned at my state Capitol!
  11. I love getting mail, especially good, old-fashion, snail-mail!
  12. My favorite colors are red and blue
  13. The 4th of July is my 3rd favorite holiday! (Christmas and Easter come first)
  14. I love politics and am a political junkie :)
  15. I love reading quotes. I never remember to use them, but I enjoy learning from them!

No comments: