Saturday, October 6, 2012

21 Days of Musings - Day 3

Day 3 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have

I know I have many bad habits and I wish I had more good habits. I would like to have a better habits of memorizing Scripture and reading my Bible daily and other things along these lines, but alas, I am a human being and these do not come as easily. So there are some habits I would like to switch.

So one of my worst bad habits is probably fidgeting... This is one that would be very helpful to be rid of. While fidgeting, I have broken a few things. Recently, I was fidgeting with my phone case and I broke this little stand off of it that made it possible to have the phone sit on its side so you could watch videos. Now I can no longer do that. I have found a little bit of a remedy though. I have found I do a lot less fidgeting, if I put my hands to good use. If I am watching a movie or talking with someone, I do much better if I am knitting, doing a craft, folding laundry, or practically anything with my hands. If I am at Church or in a class, I take notes. I am a hands-on learner, a kinesthetic learner. So by using my hands, I do better than trying to hold them still.

What habit would you like to be rid of?Have you found any "cures" for your bad habits?

No comments: