Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Blogging Challenge???

Blogging. A word that wasn't even around when I was just a kid, but today it is a big deal! And I have come to really enjoy blogging. I have to say though, I am not a very good blogger. I enjoy writing, but I just don't take the time to do it consistently (as you have probably realized). So I am going to attempt to do a condensed version of a 30-day challenge I found online. I am going to try for a 21-day. Below is my 21-day list and then I will post Day 1. 

Mandy's 21 Days of Musings!

  1. 15 interesting facts about yourself
  2. The meaning behind your Blog name and why you decided to start blogging
  3. A habit that you wish you didn’t have
  4. A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
  5. Favorite book/author
  6. A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
  7. Short term goals for this month and why
  8. Your Favorite Music Playlist
  9. From where or whom do your favorite quotes come
  10. Plans/dreams/goals you have
  11. Nicknames you have; why do you have them
  12. A picture of something that makes you happy
  13. What makes you different from everyone else
  14. Favorite movie and/or TV show
  15. A day in your life
  16. What I would find in your bag
  17. What are you learning right now
  18. Favorite blogs/websites
  19. Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
  20. What is your favorite Bible Verse and why
  21. In this past month, what have you learned

No comments: