Saturday, May 28, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend 2016

A few things to share...

-This past week, I saw a picture on Facebook that described what Memorial Day is all about. I shared it on the Musings Facebook page if you want to see it:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=985711064815372&id=436509829735501 

It reminds us that this weekend is in memory of those who gave their lives for our country (and also tells what Veteran's Day and Armed Forces Day are all about).

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.”
1 John 3:16 NIV

-Did you see the Chewbacca Mom this past week? 


- Here is a fun quiz to see which Christian Fiction Author you are:


-Today, I got a CD in the mail from our radio! Remember I told how I got to tell about my sabbatical on the Christian radio station? Well, I got entered in to win their CD of the month! 



-One more fun thing that happened this week, I reached over 10,000 all time page views here on Musings! 



-Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe! 



No comments: