So for everyone interested, here are some of my plans/goals:
- Blog! So far, so good!
- Continue to be politically active (lit drop, phone call, walk in parades, etc...)
- Go to the Republican National Convention
- Start an Etsy store
- Travel (TX, NY, KY, OH, maybe more...)
- Visit the Ark Encounter (So excited for this!!!)
- Help plan our homeschool group's 25th year reunion
- Volunteer with a student leadership camp
- Write a magazine article
- Attend Decision America in my state
- Volunteer at church
- Be there for friends/family who are going through tough situations
- Find other ways to volunteer and look for ways that God can use me in people's lives
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
What are your plans for the summer? Are you ready to go where God leads?